Dr. Ryan S. Lee, DDS, MPH, MHA, FAGD, FICOI
Dr. Lee is a double-fellowship credentialed dentist with postgraduate training in 1) implants, 2) full-mouth reconstruction, 3) cosmetics, 4) adult braces/orthodontics, 5) snoring/sleep apnea, 6) oral oncology, and 7) sedation dentistry. He lives in Canton, MA and is excited to serve the Greater Boston area as an implant and full-mouth rehabilitation specialist.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s at Northwestern University (IL) and master’s degrees at Harvard University (MA) and A.T. Still University (MO), focusing on public health policy and management
- Doctorate from New York University, graduating with honors and having served as President of the American Student Dental Association
- General Practice Residency at Jersey City Medical Center (NJ)
- 2-year fellowship in Dental Oncology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (NY)
Experience & Leadership
- Director of Dental Oncology at Great Hill Dental Partners (Boston, MA)
- Chief Medical Officer of New York Center for Dental Oncology (New York, NY)
- Assistant Professor with the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Radiology, and Medicine at NYU College of Dentistry
Dr. Lee is a Major in the United States Army, having served the nation since 2010 in the New York Army National Guard. In 2012, he had the privilege of visiting the White House and also meeting the Surgeon General. In service to his community, he travels to Haiti and Northeast Asia 2-3 times per year to lecture at medical/dental schools, as well as to provide free dental care for the underserved. He is a member of Grace Chapel (Lexington, MA) and sits on the board of For Hope International, a 501(c)3 charity committed to sustainable health improvement in Haiti.